Life

Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Post about luve

Now to be perfectly honest i know little to nothing about romantic love, to this day women are right at the top of my greatest fears along with freddy Krueger, and those creepy dolls from the first toy story.
but i do know alittle about another kind of love, and that is the love of sleep. IDK about you Guys but senioridas is real and in my life its a freakin epidemic. i cant stop. all i want to do is just lay back and sleep. AND ITS AMAZING. i love it. a couple of weeks ago i was a little tired so i was like. um i guess I'll take a nap. and no joke slept for like 16 hours. #NoRegrets i dont no if its the fact that i just dont care about much or its the crazy imagination that makes my dreams so much cooler then real life, or a combination of the two. either way its the best. plus i cant remember the last time i had a bad dream. i keep having this recurring dream were im the T-Rex in jurassic park and its the scene were there all trapped in the cars and there's ripples in the cup of water. its freakin awesome. anyway this is just a little part of my life i thought id share. c ya'll later

3 comments:

  1. isnt luve some paris tower?
    wait
    paris
    i see what you did there
    #probablyunintentional

    where have you been. Sleep is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I relate to this on a spiritual level.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed this. I used to have reoccurring nightmares too! What do they mean?! Who knows.

    ReplyDelete